Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Great Day

I had the best day with Makenzie today. We played with playdough, glue and glitter, colored, and worked in her sticker book. It was a day full of child focused activities and it was so much fun. With my upcoming "muffin tin munchies" I'm even excited about preparing her snacks and meals to come up with fun combinations! It's amazing how contagious enthusiasm can be! Because Eric was going to be out a Mavs game tonight I planned a movie night for Makenzie and I. We watched, "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs" and ate ice cream(her favorite). It was really nice. She actually sat for most of the movie. I haven't seen her this happy for a whole day before. Maybe it's because I was too. Thank you Lord for the wonderful privilege of raising Makenzie. I pray that I will lead her in your way.
.
This is my favorite picture of Makenzie and I. She was four months old.

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the good work - I love hear positive stories!!

    ReplyDelete