Friday, September 10, 2010

Proud to be a Coach's Wife

I am a Coach's Wife, I am married to a football coach. The best kind of coach, the kind that you want to coach your child, the kind that is there for all of the right reasons, the kind that would give his own life to save the life of one of his players. I cheer for not one child but every child. I don't have a son on the team or a daughter on the sidelines but in my heart they are all mine. I am a coach's wife. I give up my husband and my life for 5 months so that he can be a mentor to a child. We eat apart all but one night a week and on Thursday and Friday nights I come home to an empty house. We are a coaching family. I am proud of my husband and I am proud to be a Coach's Wife!

(This was copied from another Coach's Wife blog and adjusted to my life. It's amazing how we experience this "job" as a ministry. I'm proud to stand next to my husband and support him)

1 comment:

  1. I just stumbled across your blog and it is so cute!! I'm your newest follower!

    Amy
    www.asouthernlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete