Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Weekend



Here is my latest pregnancy pic. In the picture I'm 32 weeks and 5 days pregnant. We had a super busy weekend! My parents delivered the dresser and changing table to us on Friday! Yeah! The dresser looks amazing. It is very masculine and just what we were wanting. I am waiting to find some fabric to attach to the shelves of the changing table before I reassemble it. I can't wait to get his room together enough to post pics of it. It's nothing fancy, but I love it.
On Saturday we went to visit my husband's family and celebrate his great grandmother turning 100 years old! We had a really great visit with them. She is such an amazing woman.

Sunday we had a great church service, went to lunch and shopping, and decorated eggs with Makenzie that evening.
It was a great weekend!

1 comment: