Sunday, April 21, 2013

We can be certain in uncertain times
















The pain of the world this week has come crashing down on me today. The senseless bombings at the Boston Marathon and the disastrous explosion in West, TX. The pain is unbearable. I'm so thankful for the incredible pastor who leads our church. He is an amazing speaker and preacher. The message today was so perfect for a time such as this. As Christians it is our job to share the message of hope. The Lord is our strength and our refuge. He is in control even when it feels like the whole world is in chaos. As a means of sharing this message I will paraphrase his message today. We can be certain in times of uncertainty because we have a message of hope, an identity in Christ, and are certain about the future. We know that God holds the future in His hands and we know how it ends. My relationship with Christ is the most incredible thing in my life and I pray that each of you has that relationship too. If you don't and you want to know more please send me a message.

Love in Christ,
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment