Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Just another day

Every week I drown in dirty dishes, unfinished laundry, and a VERY long "to-do" list. Every week is the same. I say that I'm not going to let it happen again, but by Wednesday I'm back where I said I was never going again. Just when I think I could wean myself off of the antidepressant medicine I take everyday I start exhibiting depressive behavior...AGAIN. I must say the worst thing about the medicine I take is that I can't cry. Physically I can not cry. Emotionally I want to, but the tears won't come. I used to be able to cry on command. Not any more. I actually miss crying. It can be such a good release. My mom and my husband both like me on "happy pills," but I'm feeling less and less like myself. However, if it will keep the anger at bay then I'll stay on it as long as I need to. My anger was uncontrollable and that is a very scary thing for myself and my children.

No comments:

Post a Comment