Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mother's Day 2012





This is my sweet girl on Mother's Day. Hubby and Makenzie woke me up with breakfast in bed (which I ate in the dining room). She gave me this precious card that she had written all by herself! My husband wrote on her chalkboard and she wrote it on the card. I was so impressed! Eric and Makenzie went to church while Parker and I stayed home since he was still suffering with a yucky virus. We spent time outside on a blanket in the grass and enjoyed the beautiful weather.

I gave myself a pedicure with the best fingernail polish I've ever used. I NEVER go to the salon to get my nails done. I love the look, but not the process or the price. So here's my "at home" pedi for $6(Walmart)! btw, my nails are not navy blue like the picture they're "FRUITY PETTUTIE!" Even my hubby said he liked it!
Complete Salon Manicure


After a lovely dinner of grilled chicken sandwiches my husband and I watched "The Vow." It was a great way to finish a great day.

The Vow Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment