Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I GOT IT!!!

Thanks to our tax refund, God, and my wonderful husband, I was able to purchase my first(and probably only) DSLR. I bought the Nikon D5000. It came with two lenses: a standard wide angle and a slightly telephoto zoom. I'm very excited about this purchase. I look forward to learning more about photography and unlocking this amazing camera's capabilities. Luckily for me I bought it at Wolf Camera who offers free digital photography classes! I can also take friends if anyone is interested. As soon as I get some great pics I will post them.
Also, friends and family: If you want to have some portraits taken I could use the practice. No charge(except for the CD). I'll burn you a CD of the prints and they'll be yours to do with as you wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment