Tuesday, February 16, 2010

almost two!


Makenzie's second birthday is sunday. It's so hard to believe that she's almost two years old. I love her so much! She has started praying and singing lately. I'll say, "Dear God, thank you for..." and she fills it in with, "Mommy, Daddy, Jack-bear, my bed, my blanket, ME, my Mary, my pacifier, my house..." It is so sweet to hear her talking to God.

She has also started singing with me. She sings "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star," "It's Raining, It's Pouring," and "This Little Light of Mine." I'll post pics after her birthday. btw, Minnine Mouse is not easy to find. I promised Makenzie a Minnie Mouse cake and have not been able to find one. I wish I was skilled in cake decorating so I could've made her one myself. I think she's gonna have to settle for a cupcake with a Minnie Mouse figurine on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment