Saturday, August 21, 2010

Trying to Conceive

So, apparently planning a pregnancy can turn a woman into a crazy person. I'm so concerned with conceiving NOW that I won't let my sweet and extremely exhausted husband sleep! He told me today that he was up for over 20 hours yesterday and that he needed a nap. He will indulge me later. We weren't trying when we got pregnant with our first and it never occurred to me what a miracle it was. There is not a big window of time to get pregnant in. So, I feel like I'm 'begging' my husband to impregnate me. It's really weird and actually VERY stressful. I thought it might be fun to plan the second. The only fun part is not being completely caught off guard. At least we are expecting to get pregnant this time around. By the way this is our first month of officially trying so it will be a while before I post anything about actually being pregnant. We are very practical and will wait the recommended twelve weeks before telling anyone other than family. Please keep us in your prayers as we go through this exciting time in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment