Monday, August 9, 2010

Are you ready for some football?

So, it's that time of the year again. I'm about to be a single parent/football widow. I'm actually excited for this season because we live close enough to be involved. It's going to be a busy year for us. Eric and I are both going to be working with the youth at church. I'm also going to be co-teaching a kindergarten class at church. I joined a MOPS (Moms of Preschoolers) group here in Plano last semester and I'm looking forward to an exciting year with them. Not to mention that our sweet daughter is almost two and half years old. She is so much fun and she is so sweet. I really want to eat up every minute I have with her. She is growing up so fast! I've been so blessed in my life and lately it seems like all of my prayers are being answered. I love our family, our church, and we're making friends in our community. I just want to praise God for all that He does for me and how much He loves me! He is so amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment