Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas

We had a wonderful Christmas. It started with a weekend at my parent's house with most of my siblings and their significant others. We had a very relaxing and wonderful time. Makenzie had a wonderful time baking sugar cookies, opening presents, and playing with Brutus.







Then we had our second doctor's appointment for baby #2. Everything went well. We saw the baby and it looked great. Our next appointment is Jan. 19th and we should learn the gender if the baby cooperates. The doctor couldn't tell this time because the baby had it's legs closed and the umbilical cord was between it's legs.
Later in the week we received our a large box from my Dad in California. It reminded me of when I was little and used to get boxes from them. Makenzie loves the puppy and the light up Skechers that she got. This is a picture of her dressing up her puppy. I don't think I have any pictures of the shoes, but I'm pretty sure she's worn them everyday since she got them.



We hosted Christmas at our home for my husband's family. It was really wonderful to see them and share in such a wonderful holiday. After dinner my husband read the Christmas story from the Bible and then we opened gifts. Makenzie enjoyed passing out everyone's presents and helping to open them. My husband's Grandparents really spoiled us. We each received a cot for camping and I got a maternity pillow that I had been wanting. It has made my back feel so much better in just the two nights I've slept on it.









No comments:

Post a Comment