Thursday, December 9, 2010

Second Trimester-13 weeks

I'm feeling so much better! No more vomiting and limited nausea. However my back is KILLING me. I can't walk/stand/sit for more than 20 minutes or so. For example, today I went to three stores and by the end of it I was hurting badly. I felt this way at the END of my pregnancy with Makenzie so I'm disappointed to already be feeling this way. I would love to see my chiropractor to get some help but our medical bills are already piling up!
Recently Makenzie has began asking questions about the baby. When I'm eating she asks me if the baby likes what I'm eating or drinking. She is constantly asking what the baby's name is. We only have a boy name picked out and we don't know the gender yet. So she says, "Well if it's a boy his name is Parker." She asked to feel the baby yesterday. It was so cute for her to put her hand on my tummy and try to feel the baby.
I haven't noticed my tummy getting bigger yet. However, I have been wearing maternity clothes just to avoid anything pushing on my nauseated stomach. I did feel the baby move yesterday! It felt like it was kicking me! It was awesome! Can't wait to find out what we're having and to really start "feeling" pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment