Friday, January 7, 2011

Back to the grind.


Look at this sweet face! I absolutely love this picture of her and had it printed and put in frame immediately. I love her so much! My sweet husband was home for two weeks for the Christmas break. We loved having him here and completely forgot what it was like when he was working. Thankfully we fell back into our old routine pretty easily this week when he had to return to work. I'm eating up every second I have with Makenzie as an only child. She is so wonderful! She is very caring, sweet, and smart. I love to hear the silly things that come out of her mouth. She repeats everything that you say and constantly has a question to ask. She wants to know "why" about EVERYTHING! I do my best to answer all of her questions even if the answer isn't at her level. Some things just aren't, such as: "Why do you have to change the oil in the car?" So I explained that the car needs oil to run and that it has to be changed to keep the car going. Now she keeps asking me if the car is still working...because we haven't been to change the oil yet. She is so funny and smart. I pray that the next one has similar qualities to her, but I here that second children are almost always nothing like the first. Hey, a girl can dream. I do know that whoever this second child is he/she will be absolutely wonderful in their own way.

No comments:

Post a Comment