Monday, January 17, 2011

Second Trimester-Week 18 &19

Week 19 is here and it should be a big week! We have an appointment on Wednesday to have our sonogram to make sure that the baby is growing well and everything is where it is supposed to be and to HOPEFULLY find out the gender! I'm so excited! Last week was busy with my MOPS group. It was a craft week and our table's turn to bring food. That sort of consumed the beginning of the week. After that I had several really bad days with my back and stayed home as much as possible. Then yesterday, Sunday, I was very sick. I woke up with a stomach ache early in the morning. I ended up vomiting and having diarrhea for about ten hours. I had to call in to church for my four year old's class where Eric was already subbing for my co-teacher. I felt like I could go until I started violently vomiting then I knew I needed to stay home. Eric and Makenzie went to church and then went to visit some friends of ours for lunch and some playtime for Makenzie and their daughter. I was glad that I was home by myself not spreading my germs to them. After I got some pedialyte in me at about five pm I started feeling much better. I woke up this morning with my neck and shoulders being sore, but other than that I'm doing fine. Now it's almost 10am and Makenzie hasn't woken up yet. Guess I better go get her up and get our day started. I'll post again after our appointment on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment